Professional Development Short Courses
Delivered right here at the GUC!
In consultation with the Mid West Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Pollinators, GUC provides professional development short courses with facilitator Jill McCrum of JEM Training.
Building Resilience – Monday 13 February 2023 – 9am-4pm
Life and work in these uncertain times can be challenging. Many staff members are finding themselves struggling to cope. Our Building resilience program, based on cutting edge research, introduces proven strategies and skills that allow attendees to navigate challenges at work more effectively, bounce back and flourish. It includes creating positive energy and capitalising on strengths.
$440 including morning tea and lunch, plus participation certificate.
Places are limited to allow participants maximum benefit from the course.
TO BOOK please fill out the form below…
Here’s what participants had to say about previous PD courses in Geraldton run by Jill McCrum:
- Great course. Not information overload, easy to understand and remember.
- Jill is a very knowledgeable and engaging facilitator. Love her courses.
- Very informative, good practical skills to take home and back to the office.
- Very experienced and knowledgeable about content presented. Well-articulated.
- Jill is a great facilitator with a good eye for detail and summarizing the room’s contributions.
- Jill delivers great course content and ensures active delivery throughout the day. Always a great day of learning with a great facilitator.