Professional Development Short Courses
Delivered right here at the GUC!
In consultation with the Mid West Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Pollinators, GUC provides professional development short courses with facilitator Jill McCrum of JEM Training.
Watch this space for 2022 program……
Each session is highly interactive, providing practical tools and techniques to enable managers to excel. Places are limited to only 16 people per course to ensure maximum participation and relevance to participants own work situations and management challenges.
Costs and inclusions
$396 (gst inc) per person for a full day (9am to 4pm), inclusive of morning tea and lunch, resources and certificate of participation.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous PD courses in Geraldton run by Jill McCrum:
- A1 Awesome, high knowledge level, top person
- Well delivered strategies to take on board and utilise
- Very engaging – lots of relevant activities and opportunities for participation
- Jill was engaging and able to offer suggestions to a variety of situations.
- Fantastic ideas to implement and practice.