Professional Development Short Courses
Delivered right here at the GUC!
GUC provides professional development short courses with our dynamic facilitator Jill McCrum of JEM Training.
Conflict Resolution – Thursday 2 November
Managing conflict can be tricky – dealing with it poorly can cause stress, loss of productivity and poor outcomes. This program focuses on key conflict resolution skills that will enable attendees to manage and resolve conflict in the workplace effectively, preserve relationships and gain positive outcomes:
- Recognise warning signs of potential conflict.
- Know what NOT to do in conflict situations.
- Remain calm and emotionally detached.
- Use de-escalation and diffusion techniques in difficult or volatile situations.
- Choose the appropriate conflict resolution strategy.
- Use a toolkit of skills to handle challenging situations.
- Identify the key issues and understand the other party’s perspective.
- Reach a resolution that works long-term.
$440.00 (gst inc) per person including morning tea, lunch and certificate of completion
To book your place please use the form below
Here’s what participants had to say about previous PD courses in Geraldton run by Jill McCrum:
- Great course. Not information overload, easy to understand and remember.
- Jill is a very knowledgeable and engaging facilitator. Love her courses.
- Very informative, good practical skills to take home and back to the office.
- Very experienced and knowledgeable about content presented. Well-articulated.
- Jill is a great facilitator with a good eye for detail and summarizing the room’s contributions.
- Jill delivers great course content and ensures active delivery throughout the day. Always a great day of learning with a great facilitator.
"*" indicates required fields