This course provides practicing project managers, or those aspiring to be, with the technical skills to run projects in challenging environments.
Geraldton Universities Centre is working with CQUniversity to bring the Graduate Certificate in Project Management to Geraldton in 2022. Applications are now open!
This four unit, postgraduate course uses case studies and practical materials to illustrate how the concepts of project management can meet demands across a wide range of industries and projects.
- Project Management Concepts
- Initiating and Planning Projects
- Leading Lean Projects
- Executing and Closing Projects
Why this course?
- Flexibility to work while studying with online content
- Weekly (evening) face-to-face support at GUC to guide your success
- Its relevant to the management of any project from large scale infrastructure to community events
- You’ll develop a network with other local industry professionals
- Even taking one unit at a time, you can complete within 16 months!
- Use your extensive industry experience for entry and achieve a university qualification to formalise your skills
- OR build on your existing VET qualifications with experience or Bachelor degree to develop your Project Management career
Check out more at the CQUniversity’s handbook and express your interest to GUC below: https://handbook.cqu.edu.au/he/courses/view/CC33