The Geraldton Universities Centre (GUC) in consultation with our partnering universities continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and take appropriate action based on the advice from State and Federal government health authorities.
GUC students please check your student email daily for important updates on your course from your GUC course administrator
GUC is still open but only with a skeleton staff. The majority of our staff are working from home so we can still provide students with support and services, just delivered in a different way. To that end, please note that all office phones are being diverted to mobiles and all emails will be responded to so students and the general public can continue to communicate with us over the phone or email, just as usual.
Here’s a quick services guide with phone numbers and emails to make that process easier.
Academic Learning Centre – ALCsupport@guc.edu.au – If you are a first year student and need general academic assistance with your essays or referencing, email with a quick question or to book a one-on-one zoom appointment.
Student Services – firstname.lastname@example.org – for any non-course related pastoral support (eg accessibility plans, counselling, etc)
- Education, Dip Arts, Environmental Science: Tamarra Haynes -– 9920 4405, email@example.com
- STEPS, ITEC, Accounting, Business, SDE: Tiambra Calvin – 9920 4409, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing, Psychology, Social Work: Mechele Carvell – 9920 4402, email@example.com
- Agribusiness, Engineering: Natasha Colliver – 9920 4404 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education – Jenny Kessell: 9920 4406 email@example.com
- STEPS – Renee Olsen: 9920 4414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing – Steph Millns-Sizer: 9920 4410 email@example.com
Amanda Clarkson, 9920 4408 firstname.lastname@example.org