UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SESSION AND LIVE Q&A
|Activity||University Information Session and Live Q&A|
|Date||Wednesday, 23rd of March 2022|
|Run Time||5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|Microsoft Teams Link||Microsoft Teams meeting|
Join on your computer or mobile app
Professional Development Short Courses right here at the GUC!
Wednesday 30 March 2022 9am-4pm
Managing Poor Performance – Strategies for Success
Poor performance costs organisations many thousands of dollars in lost revenue, and individuals’ untold losses to self-esteem and confidence. This program aims to assist managers to get the best from their staff using an easy to remember and apply formula – ACHIEVE™ It also provides a framework to directly identify and counter poor performance irrespective of the underlying cause.
- Explain the top 10 causes of poor performance.
- Identify the root cause of poor performance in their staff.
- Identify numerous strategies to improve performance
- Support staff appropriately.
- Provide constructive feedback to poorly performing staff
- Coach staff members effectively to overcome their poor performance.
- Understand the process around disciplining staff
Each session is highly interactive, providing practical tools and techniques to enable managers to excel. Places are limited to only 16 people per course to ensure maximum participation and relevance to participants own work situations and management challenges.
For more information and to book a place, please click here