GUC is committed to providing a culturally safe and supportive environment for Aboriginal students. Our student services officer is working with the community to increase Aboriginal participation in university study.
For Aboriginal students already at GUC, the student services officer can assist you with:
- Enrolments and all necessary paperwork/online administrative requirements
- Scheduling study and meeting deadlines
- Networking and yarning with other Aboriginal students
- Accessing additional IAS tutoring or phone tutoring with your university
- Accessing scholarships for Aboriginal people
- Centrelink requirements
- First point of contact with any issues
For those seeking information on returning to study, please contact Tiambra Calvin on 9920 4409 or email@example.com
Acknowledgement of Country
Geraldton Universities Centre acknowledge the past and present traditional owners of this land on which we are meeting,the Wilunyu. It is a privilege to be standing on Wilunyu country.
GUC also acknowledges the contributions of all Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal Australians to the education of our children and people locally and throughout Australia.